Recent News

Pages

Archives

Archive for May 18th, 2011

Foxes owners assume sole control

Wednesday, May 18th, 2011

Asia Football Investments take over full control of Leicester City.

Leicester City owners assume sole control – BBC Sport

Wednesday, May 18th, 2011

Eurosport.com ASIALeicester City owners assume sole controlBBC SportAFI, a consortium backed by City's Thai owners King Power, had owned 80% of the Foxes but have taken over the remaining 20% from Cronus Sports Management. Vice-chairman Aiyawatt Ra…

Chief executive Lee Hoos has urged Leicester City’s fringe players to fight … – Leicester Mercury

Wednesday, May 18th, 2011

Chief executive Lee Hoos has urged Leicester City's fringe players to fight …Leicester MercurySeveral players who have struggled to cement a place in Eriksson's side have been linked with moves away from the Walkers Stadium in the summer. How…

AFI take complete control of Leicester City – Leicester Mercury

Wednesday, May 18th, 2011

SkySportsAFI take complete control of Leicester CityLeicester MercuryThe AFI consortium, led by City chairman Vichai Raksriaksorn and vice-chairman Top Raksriaksorn, had owned 80 per cent of the club, but they have now purchased the remaining 20 per ce…


Leicester City Football Club